Hotel 101 Resort Boracay, Beachfront Condo-Tel in Boracay , Cebu
HOTEL 101 RESORT BORACAY
Soon to rise on a two-hectare beachfront cove of Boracay Newcoast, Hotel 101 Resort Boracay is envisioned to become the largest green hotel in the Philippines. With a room count of 1,001 and a wide range of amenities, Hotel 101 Resort Boracay is poised to become the resort of choice in the renowned island.
With the vision of being one of the best large-scale hotel brands in the country, Hotel 101 promises to be a choice accommodation, with services and facilities that address the needs of a fast-paced leisure and business environment.
As hotel room rates and occupancy increase over time, both Hotel 101 Cebu and its unit owners are positioned to continuously gain financial benefit from their real estate investment.
With this new hotel, it brings to 6 the number of Hotel 101 projects which will pre-sell this year in key tourism and urban areas in the country, including Bohol, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, Palawan, and the Fort.
Hotel of Asia, Inc., the developer of Hotel 101, is DoubleDragon’s hospitality arm. The hotels under its portfolio include Jinjiang Inn (Makati, Ortigas, and Boracay), Injap Tower Hotel, and Ascott DD Meridian Park Manila.
- Number of Rooms: 1,001 rooms ( poised to become the largest green hotel in the Philippines);
- 1st truly Green Hotel (aims to achieve a LEED Gold Certification with environmental-friendly operations and sustainable tourism)
- 20,000 square meters in a prime property on the beachfront cove of Boracay Newcoast.
Unit Owner Share
- 30% of Gross Room Revenue excluding Taxes
- Condominium title to the unit
- Free nights in Hotel 101 projects nationwide
- Will shoulder real property tax
Hotel 101 Share
- 70% of Gross Room Revenue excluding Taxes
- Will shoulder cost of unit fit-out, hotel operating expenses, unit repairs, and maintenance
PROFIT SHARING -THE EVOLUTION OF RENTALS:
● In a residential condominium, if there are NO TENANTS, then there will be NO INCOME. While in Hotel 101 Resort Boracay, it assures all investors/ unit owners of a 30% INCOME as a share from the Hotel’s overall revenue! So, you will not worry about any unrented units, you will let your money work for you, plus you can stay overnight for FREE for x number of days in any Hotel 101 nationwide!
Hotel 101 Resort Boracay is a condotel concept of DoubleDragon Properties Corp. (a real estate venture between Mang Inasal and Jollibee) wherein if you buy a unit, you no longer need to manage it personally.
Here are the features:
- ✔ All furniture and appliances are already INCLUDED
- ✔ NO Monthly Dues
- ✔ NO Maintenance Fees
- ✔ NO Renovation Costs
- ✔ NO need to purchase a Parking Slot
- ✔ 10 Days FREE STAY Vouchers (transferable to friends & loved ones and are given annually — 5 of these vouchers can be used in diff. locations)
- ✔ Revenue Shares are deposited EVERY 16th of the Month
- ✔ ABSOLUTE OWNERSHIP with TITLE (CCT – Condominium Certificate of Title)
- ✔ HASSLE-FREE Investment as you don’t need to manage your unit personally
- ✔ GUARANTEED INCOME regardless of whether your unit has been occupied or not as the shares will be equally divided among owners
- ✔ 0% INTEREST on All Payment Terms
HAPPY ROOM :
Hotel 101’s signature room is crafted with consistency and efficiency in mind.
- Unit Size: 21 square meters
- Fully fitted out
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Natural lighting and ventilation
- Maximized ceiling heights
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
- All-day dining restaurant
- Function Halls
- Business Center
- Rooftop Bar
- Fitness Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Retail Shops
SHORT BACKGROUND OF HOTEL 101 RESORTS – BORACAY:
On February 1, 2018, DoubleDragon Properties announced that it would build its fourth hotel under its Hotel 101 brand, named Hotel 101 Resorts-Boracay. It will a joint venture between DoubleDragon subsidiary Hotel of Asia Inc. and partner Newcoast South Beach Inc. The proposed hotel with 1,001 rooms is envisioned to be the biggest in the country in terms of room count. It will be built at the 150 hectares (370 acres) Boracay Newcoast development of Megaworld subsidiary Global-Estate Resorts, Inc.
The hotel will be equipped with a rainwater harvesting system and is expected to be a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) certified development. The developers are aiming to secure a LEED certification for the hotel, which is planned to have a rainwater harvesting system and be partially powered by solar panels. In November 2019, it was announced that Barone International was tapped as a consultant to help secure LEED certification for the hotel.
HOTEL 101 PROJECTS:
- HOTEL 101 – Manila (Sold Out and fully operational since 2016)
- Hotel101-FORT (Sold Out)
- Hotel101-Davao (2021 operation)
- Hotel 101-Cebu Mactan Airport (pre-selling)
- Hotel101-Boracay (inside Boracay New Coast)
- Hotel101-Bohol (in front of Panglao Beach)
- SkySuites Tower (Quezon Ave. Cor EDSA) -Dec. 2018
- WHTaft- (Beside Lasalle Taft) – operational since 2015
For assistance and full details, please contact us at:
+63 943 312 5445 / +63 995 101 9010 (Viber/ WhatsApp/ Signal/ Telegram/ WeChat) or EMAIL us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our FB PAGE at https://www.facebook.com/gabrielrealty/
COCOY M. TOLEDO
Licensed Real Estate Broker
PRC License No. 20332, valid until Nov. 9, 2024
DHSUD CR NO. R7-B-03/20-0833, valid until Dec. 31, 2022
PTR No. 5999655, valid until Dec. 31, 2022
Licensed Real Estate Broker
PRC License No. 20331, valid until Dec. 31, 2024
DHSUD CR NO. R7-B-03/20-0835, valid until Dec. 31, 2022
PTR No. 5999656, valid until Dec. 31, 2022
!! WARNING: Avoid fly-by-night agents, DEAL only with competent licensed real estate brokers to protect your hard-earned money!